Fancy hosting a Mindful Dinner party? Considering meal prep to stick to your healthy diet? Partner working away a couple of nights next week? We have a solution.
Cook for a couple or a crowd with our latest feature, which allows you to order varying portion sizes in your box!
How it works...
As a reminder you can order your recipes for 1 person, 2 people or 4 people. This can be altered at any point in the "order preferences" tab of your account. See below: 'Number of People You're Cooking For'.
If you want to order your recipes for a different number of people in the same box, for example, two recipes for 1 person and one recipe for 2 people, here is how you do it.
- Go to your "upcoming deliveries"
- Click "change recipes" - like you usually would to alter your choice
- Select the recipes you would like in your next box.
- This gives you the option to add extra portions of the selected recipes, by hitting the "+" symbol. See below.
- The "order summary" at the bottom left of the screen will show the overall recipes selected for your box. In this example there are 4 x 2 person Bun Cha (8 portions) and 1 x 2 person tacos (2 portions).
- The maximum number of portions you can have in one box is 5 (1 person), 10 (2 people), 8 (4 people).
Please note, you can only increase the portion sizes based on your preferences e.g.
If you order a 1 person box...
- 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 portions.
If you order a 2 person box...
- 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 portions
If you order a 4 person box.
- 4 or 8 portions